Sometimes it seems as if it’s gotten to the point where one of my dogs (I put my money on Mr. Crumples) is soon to announce that he’s starting up a podcast.
And in the HR/Talent space we’ve got our share including:
- HR’s Most Dangerous Podcast | The Chad and Cheese Podcast (with Joel Cheesman and Chad Sowash)
- Let’s Fix Work with Laurie Ruettimann
- Impact Makers with Jennifer McClure
- Hostile Work Environment with Marc Alifanz and Dennis Westlind (they’re employment attorneys !)
- The HR Social Hour Half Hour Podcast with Wendy Dailey and Jon Thurmond, and
- HR Happy Hour with Steve Boese and Trish McFarlane
And, of course, there’s the original daily HR radio show Drive thru HR.
Now Drive thru HR never went away; over the last decade it has gone thru several permutations. Launched by founder/original host Bryan Wempen, it ran for a few years (every.day)with Bryan at the helm until William Tincup joined Bryan as co-host circa 2011 or so. The listenership continued to grow and several additional hosts took a spin behind the console include Crystal Miller Lay, Nisha Raghavan and Mike VanDervort.
Most recently though it’s been Mike managing the show as a solo host…until now.