I’m an advocate for the workplace revolution and I firmly believe we make organizations better when we make HR better.
My main gig is working as Managing Partner | Principal Consultant for HR + People Strategy with Peridus Group – working with leaders and HR teams to design forward-looking, inventive and transformational talent strategies that meet the demands of the modern workplace.
WHAT I DO…..
- Create and refine overall human resources strategies
- Conduct human resources effectiveness assessments
- Coach and advise HR leaders/HR professionals
- Select, implement and streamline human resources systems
- Create or refine talent acquisition strategies
- Drive change management processes to achieve organizational outcomes
Fractional CHRO support and consulting in all areas of HR. In our Fractional CHRO program designed for small and mid-sized companies, we provide organizations with senior level HR expertise to lead or participate on company projects, strategic objectives and change management initiatives. Based on reviews, assessments and evaluations, we build tangible, sustainable frameworks, grounded in business focused results, to move HR functions and organization forward. We provide access and exposure to new ideas and thinking designed to become part of their company’s “talent portfolio” while ensuring an effective knowledge transfer (because they may not need us forever!).
Develop and lead in-house workshops/forums for HR + People Teams. Tailored to specific objectives, we energize and inspire HR + People teams as we co-create innovative, practical and sustainable solutions. During the course of either a full or half-day, the team will:
- Learn about the latest HR, Recruiting and workforce trends.
- Explore new ways of delivering HR.
- Design forward-looking people strategies.
- Plan and/or kick-off new projects.
- Create transformative experiences for HR customers and themselves.
- Re-imagine HR in the context of today’s workplace.
In addition to writing in this little corner of the world, I’ve also written for Recruiting Daily, Fast Company, HR Examiner, Certified Magazine, SHRM and other sites. I speak at HR and business events across the globe, conduct webinars, and provide content for various vendors in the HR space. For a long time I wrote at the HR Schoolhouse and there are still loads of posts over there.
I’ve been an Advisory Board Member for HR|Onboard (Melbourne, AUS) and have served on advisory boards for BlackbookHR, Smartbrief on Workforce, Geaux Veterans, and the Louisiana Business Leadership Network.
I’m a Board Member and co-chair with HR Open Source, content curator (Ringleader!) of the Carnival of HR where we bring together the best posts from the HR blogging community and a co-host of DrivethruHR – one of the longest running HR podcasts (1,500+ episodes!)
I adore my dogs (Frank Lapidus, Mr. Crumples and Eddy von Schooling), am a fervent fan of the New Orleans Saints (#WhoDat), and am on a never-ending quest to find the perfect French 75.